PRP has been utilized for a long time in orthopedic medicine, dentistry, and reconstructive surgery. Its benefits are now being applied in other medical areas, including dermatology; skin wound recovery, cosmetic facial rejuvenation, and hair loss.
PRP develops new collagen when administered to the skin, according to research studies dating back 30 years. According to new research in Vaughan PRP treatment can also treat sun damage and aging skin
PRP has previously been used to treat patellar tendon, extremely severe ligament and muscle injuries, muscle aches, knee pain, peripheral neuropathy, and arthritis.
It is a viable option when painkillers, prescribed drugs, and risky surgeries fail to provide relief.
What Are the Advantages of PRP?
• Regeneration and growth of hair
• The “Zombie Facial” (Vampire Facial with fillers)
• Rejuvenation of the arms
• Neck revitalization
• Treatment for eye bags
• Scar and acne scar reduction
• Stretch spots procedure
How does it work on the human body?
Autologous plasma therapy is an organic therapy. Vaughan PRP treatment engages the regeneration capacity of our platelets to stimulate tissue repair and new tissue regeneration.
,it stimulates hair bulb restoration by increasing blood flow and enhancing follicular cell proliferation, leading to stronger, shinier hair.
Detail of the Vampire’s facial
- A “vampire facial” also results in a glowing complexion.
- The treatment works from the inside out, improving fatty layers beneath the skin and increasing collagen and circulation to soften and brighten the face.
- In Vaughan, PRP treatment does not substantially lift or make the skin tighter. It does, however, affect the skin’s quality and texture.
- A-PRP induces a natural process that results in stronger hairs by stimulating the hair bulb environment.
- Its natural and “autologous” nature eliminates the possibility of side effects.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is presently being used in various medical fields. Recently, there has been a surge in the application of this treatment.